Insul-Board can custom-design and supply a total packaging concept for a variety of products, from a simple insert or locating piece to cartons and shipping cases. Because EPS is strong, yet lightweight, it's a natural for protective packaging. EPS protects even the most fragile and shock-sensitive shipments against vibration and repeated impact. Foam packaging can be designed to fit around anything, from computers to sheet-plate glass.
We can create a cost-effective solution for all your packaging needs. New product packaging, designs and modifications are very economical. Computer controlled fabricating equipment is utilized to efficiently design and produce custom fitted, hot/cold, and shock protective EPS packaging products.
Advantages of EPS
- Highly resilient cushioning
- Completely contains the product
- Non-abrasive - will not damage finishes
- Reduces packaging inventories
- Ease of assembly increases your productivity
- Moisture does not weaken EPS
- Thermal protection for the product
- Contains no chlorofluorocarbons, CFC's
- Ideal for both low and high volume users
- Creative design
- Quick production time
- Cost effective - requiring no expensive tooling or molding
- Consistent quality - uniform size, density, and appearance